Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Dear Friend Had to Go Home


Growing up I was extremely close to 2 of my cousins. Although all three of us were very different we always had a blast together. I sure love my cousins! This summer I was so lucky to have Karli (one of the three) live in Texas about an hour away from us. I got to see her several times and LOVED having her so close. There is something about her that makes me feel good about life. I kind of wonder if its because being around her takes me back to my childhood which was awesome. That in combination with the fact that she is so chill and at ease makes me really love being around her. 



Well, Monday she had to go back home and I am SO sad. For some reason it is hitting me really hard. I think I forgot how much I loved being able to be around her and when I got to be around her so much I remembered how awesome it is. I will really miss her. She was so wonderful to us when she was here. She watched Mac when I was in the hospital having Damon and I can't even begin to tell you how awesome it was to not worry a bit about one thing regarding our house or Mac when we were in the hospital. And then when we came home the house was spotless, there were groceries in the fridge, there were muffins baking, etc, etc. What a wonderful cousin! She went above and beyond! And them even beyond that by taking such amazing images of our family at the hospital and then Damon and Mac when they watched him so we could go to a Sealing at the Temple. They are priceless. Do I owe this girl or what?! Cousin Power to the max! Sure do love this girl and I am so glad we got to spend some time together. I'm just sad it had to come to an end. Love you, Karli! Happy Birthday!

Yep, that's my girl. Karli is the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment