Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Latest

I have a post about our move to Texas but I can't figure out how to get some pictures off my phone so that one will have to wait. But here are a few things we have been up to lately.

Projects like this dresser for Mac's room:





Playing in the backyard with my little all-star:


We also go to the park right down the street from our house ALL the time. Some weeks everyday. On Monday we went to Fort Worth Science Museum and it was AMAZING! Coolest museum I have ever been to. It was extremely child friendly, which means it was perfect for me! Mac really enjoyed playing with the monstrous light bright and survived the 4-D movie with dinosaur who shoots spit everywhere when he "AARGGHS" (don't really know how else to explain that so sorry). What a trooper he is. 

And so much more! Texas has been really good to us and I have been very fortunate to be able to make friends fast. Seriously saved my life! Thanks to the people of Burleson and Crowley for making life good. 

P&B

No comments:

Post a Comment