Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Life Goal Accomplished!

I have wanted to donate my hair as long as I can remember. I have been serious about it for the past 3 years and have been telling Devan about every month or so for those past years to get ready for it. Well, here are the results

The before (and yes I tried to look like one of those dramatic infomercials where the people have no make-up on and don't smile in the before picture):


The Middle: 11 inches of hair!!!


The after (still not the best picture but you get the idea. And jsyk, it is a lot shorter in the back. It a-lines up in the back. 


I am loving it so far!

3 comments:

  1. I was expecting it to be way shorter! I love it. It will be a nice change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is SO cute! I'm sure you won't miss the extra shampoo you go through :). But it is still long for 11 inches! Good for you. Just wish we were closer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha! That first picture made me laugh. I love the dramatic look:) Your new do is SUPER cute!!! Way to be brave and do it! You are one hot mama!

    ReplyDelete