Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Talking Away...

Obviously I've been a slacker lately. We just moved and I am about to have a baby so its acceptable, right?! I will try and catch up sometime soon.

But here are a few funny things Mac has said the past few days that hopefully will give you a little chuckle like they did me:

Anytime he has a broom or cleaning supply of any kind he says, "I gettin busy, mom". I hope this isn't because when I have those things I usually say something like, "Mac, I'm busy right now".

The other afternoon I heard a crazy noise coming from upstairs when Mac was suppose to be sleeping. So I hustled up there and on my way up realized he was jumping in his crib. So I listened for a second and heard him say, "I am crazy. SO crazy. Jump. Jump. I crazy". What a silly boy!

He is surely in that age where new vocabulary is coming to him everyday and he is loving being able to talk. It is has been such a pleasure to watch him grow and learn so quick. I think he is getting himself ready for the new baby. Sure do love this boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment