Friday, March 23, 2012

Approaching the Terrible Two's

Mac has been having a LOT of fun lately and we have too. He is at such a fun age and everyday there is more fun to be had with him. I have loved this age because he is learning so fast and doing new things everyday but isn't to the terrible two's. But he's getting there and I am trying to savor these last few months with my sweet one year old. I have a friend with a 2.5 year old and every time we are with them she says. "Oh you just wait"! Wait I will because I am sure loving this little cutie. Here are some pictures of the latest happenings with him: 

 As "Daddy's little shadow" of course he has to mow the lawn with him.
 I told Mac to go put this trash can in the bathroom. He obeyed! What a good boy.
 And he was so thrilled with himself.
 There were a few days that Mac would not eat anything. All kids go through those stages. On this particular day the only thing he had eaten by 5:00 PM was 6 eggs. 3 scrambled for breakfast (his all time fav! The first words as I get him out of his crib in the morning are eggs, eggs, eggs) and 3 hard boiled as I was peeling them to make deviled eggs. This kid is just like his grandpa. I'm pretty sure he would eat eggs and cheese for every meal if I would let him.
He has this silly obsession with chairs and loves to sit in any chair he can especially if they are somewhat close to his size. He particularly liked this one at my parents house.

He is growing so fast and learning so much. It has been such a joy to be his mom! Oh, Mac, I sure love you.

And on another note, I am 27 weeks. 13 more to go. Totally crazy!! I am so excited for this new boy to come to our family. I can't wait to snuggle him!

1 comment:

  1. eggs...like his grandpa and mom! cheese like his aunt whit! :)
    i miss that kid!

    ReplyDelete