Friday, March 23, 2012

Fav-O-Fav

So far my life saver and favorite place in Texas has been Bicentennial Park. It is about half a mile from our house and an amazing park. It has several play grounds, a disk golf course, tons of trees, and tons of green space to just roam and enjoy being outside. It gets really windy some days here in Texas so the other day we took advantage of that wind and headed to the park to fly Devan's cool trick kite. He was a pro and I was not. End of story. But we all had fun!  

 Mac loved to look up at the kite in the sky. He is such a good boy!
 The Master, Devan. Trust me, it is not as easy as he makes it looks.
 I did not do my hair like this on purpose. This picture is to prove that is was indeed really windy!
And it all ended in a tangled mess. JK. I don't quite know this happened but we got him out of it. 

What a fun day at the park.

1 comment:

  1. I love that I can see what you guys are up to! That park sounds great, and it's awesome it's so close to your house. But I can't see any pictures of your house, so you should probably get on that. Just for me :)

    ReplyDelete