Monday, March 12, 2012

Crazy in Az

Dev, Mac, and I all flew to AZ this past week. It was a blast to get to be with family for a few days! Mac even fell asleep on the plane which was quite the great surprise. There is not much cuter than a sleeping baby (or toddler).



The main purpose of the trip for Devan to pick-up our truck in AZ and drive it home to Texas. We had to leave it there on our move to Texas because of Mechanical problems. We just weren't fitting in here in Texas without a truck. haha. Poor Dev had a pretty short stay in AZ but luckily the truck made it back to Texas with not problems and the lonely 16 hour drive wasn't too bad for Dev. But what a trooper!!


We got see our new nephew, Bryce, who is a doll and such a good baby so far. His dad is a great photographer and I just love this picture!


 All the nieces and nephews had such a great time playing in the backyard while the adults chit-chatted inside. Let me rephrase that. All the young kids and people that act like young kids, meaning Devan, played in the backyard while the adults were inside. The kids go crazy for Devan! It was fun for me to be the favorite aunt or uncle until Devan came into the family. At least I got the title for a few years. Now they could care less about me. But I can't hold them all at once like he can so I guess he deserves it. I got some really hilarious pictures of every grandkid on Devan with my dad's camera and once I get those pictures I will surely post them because they are priceless!

When we weren't in Mesa playing with family we were enjoying Payson! Mac had a great time at the park and is trying to do things way to hard for his young age. But he hasn't been hurt yet, knock on wood. He climbed this thing all by himself. Notice the smile. He is so proud!




 Mac had a great time getting spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa! My mom told him that now that he lives in Texas he needs some cowboy boots. He just kept repeating, "Boots, boots, boots..." and my mom had to take him to "wally-world" as my dad would say, and get him some cowboy boots. I was glad they had some because I was sick of hearing boots over and over!




He loves those boots!! He has also learned to take off his pants and diaper lately. That has been fun. He loves to be naked as all kids do at some point. Luckily I got this pictures pre-diaper tear off. haha.

Mac loves to play in the backyard at my parents house and especially loves being in the spa with his grandpa! I got to make a few maternity shirts and enjoyed relaxing a bit. But I did miss Devan and was glad to see him when we got home. Even though he did scare me at the airport by sneaking up behind me. You just don't do that to a pregnant lady!!

We sure loved getting to be in Crazy AZ again and getting to see family. Hopefully it won't be too long before we get to do it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment