Thursday, August 16, 2012

Emptiness

I happen to be SERIOUSLY craving Firehouse in Logan right now. Particularly their Cordon Blue Cedar Baked Sandwich. Oh, the memories...

For some reason, I thought if I threw that out there to the vast emptiness of the internet it would make me feel better.

Results: Nope, just feel worse. I think it made me want it more. And to add to that pain, added the pain of missing Logan more. Booo hooooo. And my pity party is over now. Thanks, vast and empty internet for listening even though it didn't help.

3 comments:

  1. This might make you feel better. When we went to Logan this summer Firehouse was #2 on my list of places to go. I was SOOO excited. And after eating there I was super disappointed. The portions were smaller, the service wasn't as good, and it didn't taste the same. So maybe it's not as good and you remember it being!

    I miss Logan too...mostly just you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kari, if i could, i would up and send you one of those sandwiches right now because i now live so close to a firehouse and haven't been. i'll figure out how to send one to you some day, but until then, i hope you'll survive.
    lysf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should just stop your crying and be a big girl!

    Ok, sorry, I miss Logan too. I had a few awkward dates at the Firehouse, so I don't miss it that much!
    We miss seeing you and your Family. I think the kids actually mis Dev! A Lot !

    Love ya, from the brother you wish you never had,
    Max!

    ReplyDelete