Friday, September 28, 2012

A Day in the Life...

Mac is at a very fun and very busy age. He is talking like crazy and asking questions non-stop. One day I decided to take some pictures to show what a day in the life of little Mac is like. This is about a 10 minute span one day when we were playing outside.



This is his "briefcase". He has to "take it to work" just like his daddy takes his to work.

Lately he is always saying, "ooohhhh, its bright out here! Need my glasses, mom".

Peace! JK, he's 2!

Showing off his broad chest. He is ssttrrooong. He reminds us of that very often.

What a doll. And to be honest, I have no idea what he is doing here.

This kid can do a killer push-up! He watches us very closely and can do them nearly perfect.

He loves him momma! But not as much as dad.

Out of the blue and without any help or even asking him to do this, Mac brings in the can. CUTEST THING EVER! 



Most of my day can be summed up in a few words, "mom, I want eggs please." This morning I asked him how many eggs he wanted and he replied, "a whole bunch!"

Don't worry, I caught him before he could crack it. I'm not always that lucky though.


And there you have it. A few minutes in the life of my adorable toddler. Sure love this little fella.












1 comment:

  1. LOVE that boy! He is so cute, funny and loving. You can tell his mama (and daddy:) are teaching him lots and love him completely. I was cracking up about the "banjo"! I'm so glad he got to ride in my van today!

    ReplyDelete