Friday, September 28, 2012

Baby Tuxedo--Cutest thing EVER

My dear friend, Janessa took these adorable pictures of Damon in his blessing outfit. If you do not think this baby tuxedo is the cutest thing you have EVER seen something is totally wrong with you. My very talented mother-in-law makes all the blessing outfits for her grand kids and I really think she out did herself this time. I was so in love with it and couldn't stop talking a in a high voice when I saw it or talked about it. 

Here's the little cutie!





This pic makes realize how big Mac is and how small sweet Damon is. I love my boys!

LOVE this one!!!


it is funny to me to think he ever had this much hair. Its all gone now.


I can't help but love this picture. There is just something about it...

Too precious!!


Thanks Kelly and Janessa!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm, ok, I LOVE that Tuxedo!! Now I don't think I'll ever be able to let a son of mine be blessed in anything but! (That is if I have another son :) Seriously, so cute. Your boys are to die for! Ah, I miss you guys too much.

    ReplyDelete